The Fish Tank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's

2 posters

Go down

thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's Empty thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's

Post by Edieharper Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:48 am

The First is the dominant male.
thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's Fish2345015
and this one is of the durrent mother, as you can just about see she has babies in her mouth.
thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's Fish2345017
These should be going sunday as they have been sold but i have some off spring from them i shall grow out and breed, possibly with unrelated ones if i can locate some in the future.
Edieharper
Edieharper
Admin

https://thefishtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's Empty Re: thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's

Post by Big Bear Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:34 pm

Nice pics, I'll see what I can dig up off my other PC. This pic was when I first set up my Rio 400 about 4 years ago. All the fish are alot bigger now and there's LOTS of fry now, i think the yellow labs are taking over though!!

thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's Rio400-2

Martin Cool
Big Bear
Big Bear
Tinfoil barb

Back to top Go down

thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's Empty Re: thought id start this section off with a picture or 2 of my malawi's

Post by Edieharper Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:14 pm

thats a beasty tank i like how you've arranged the rocks be good if you had some updated pics tho :p
admin
Edieharper
Edieharper
Admin

https://thefishtank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down